To celebrate the upcoming release of the follow-up to Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks, we're giving away a few copies of Genius Squad!
One grand prize winner will get an Evil Genius prize pack including:
- Genius Squad (hardcover)
- Evil Genius (hardcover)
- an Evil Genius tote bag
- Evil Genius/Genius Squad posters, pins, and whatever schwag we can find
Four runners up winners will each win a copy of Genius Squad in hardcover.
- Entries must be submitted before 11:59 PM Pacific time on March 31, 2008.
- You may only enter this contest once. You may enter other Harcourt contests, but if you enter this specific contest more than one time you risk being disqualified.
- This contest is open to residents of the US and Canada only, 13 years of age or older. Children under 13 should have their parents enter for them. The drawing is not open to employees or children of employees of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- We are not responsible for any lost entries. Illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries will be discarded.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of total entries received.
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive: One (1) copy of Genius Squad by Catherine Jinks in hardcover (ISBN13: 9780152059859), one (1) copy of Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks in hardcover (ISBN13: 9780152059880), one Evil Genius tote bag measuring approximately 12.5"x12"x4.5", along with miscellaneous buttons and printed materials.
- Four (4) second prize winners will receive: One (1) copy of Genius Squad by Catherine Jinks in hardcover (ISBN13: 9780152059859).
- Winners will be chosen randomly on or around April 1, 2008 and be contacted by email at the address they provided to obtain shipping information.
The contest is now over, thanks for entering! Winners will be contacted and revealed in a separate post.